"MY CHOICE."

"My body my soul my choice.".To wear the clothes i like, even my spirit roams naked, my choice. To be a size zero or size fifteen, they don't have size for my spirit and never will. To use cotton and silk to trap my soul is to believe you can haul the expansion of universe or capture sunlight inside the palm of your hand, your mind is cage let it free, my body is not let it be. my choice, to marry or not to marry..to have sex before marriage, to have sex after marriage or not to have sex, my choice. To love a woman, a man, or love both, my choice. remember, you are my choice, i am not your privilege. The bindi on my forehead, the ring on my finger, adding your surname to my, these are ornaments, can be replaced but my love for you cannot, so treasure that. My choice, to come home when i want don't be upset if I come at 4 am. don't be fooled if  I come at 6 pm. my choice, to have your baby or not, to pick you out of seven billion choices or not, so don't get caught. My pleasure can be your pain , my songs can be your noise, your sins my virtues. My choices are like my fingerprints, they make me unique. I am the tree not the forest, I am the snowflake not the snowfall. WAKE UP.! get out of the shit..I choose to empathise or to be different. I am the universe infinite in every direction.. AND THIS IS MY CHOICE....

Comments

Popular Posts