NO.

NO.
My dignity, my intelligence,my self-confidence, my self-consciousness, my respect, my knowledge; none of these resides in my vagina. Neither does my beauty. So why? Why am I asked if I'm virgin when someone's asks for my hand for marriage? Is it mandatory to leave red spots on first night to prove my character? Do you even ask same to your son? Whether he is a virgin or not? Do you take him for tests too? My hymens presence in no context symbolises my virginity. May be it broke when I was playing on the fields, may be it broke when I was carrying something heavy, or maybe when I was masturbating. "Masturbating?" "A girl and masturbating?" "Shameless." Why?? When a guy masturbates it's cool, when a girl does the same, she is shameless?
Girls don't have sexual desires for they are sex toys. This is what the mindset is, right? It hurts. It hurts when they forcefully enter me, when they insert iron rods within me. It hurts. It hurts and it bleeds but they don't feel the pain. They find it fun. They feel the ecstasy. They continue it. They use me for their leisure and then they are the ones calling girls slut, whore and what not. Like seriously? Why? Because I provoked them, I invited them for I wore clothes that I felt comfortable in. They grabbed me, pushed me, entered me. They were in numbers. I was single. Days later, they still be in numbers cursing me, I'll still be single. Was it my fault? Did I invite them to rape? I lost my virginity there, without my consent. Still they question me if I am a virgin or not?
I fell in love, I shared my virginity with the guy I loved and thought of spending my rest of the life with him. Using the term "lost" would be disrespectful for I agreed it too. We parted ways mutually, due to some differences. Now my parents are looking for a guy to get me married off and I met your son. He must have shared this same feeling with someone he loved. Do you even for once questioned him about his virginity? Like you do it to me. Judge me on the basis of my nature and achievement not in the basis of my virginity.
Sincerely,

Inner voice of every girl.

Comments

  1. This is ������
    True..agree with you ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You said, let me quote "I fell in love, I shared my virginity with the guy I loved and thought of spending my rest of the life with him" and then you said "We parted ways mutually, due to some differences." What if it is not mutual? What if she leaves the guy? Then where is that love? Where is that "thought of spending rest of your life"? Is it then justified with the guy? And in this situation i will surely ask a question about her virginity because i am not a person who can sleep with any girl i loved her and am not able to live without her now. You write about feminism it's ok i am with you too but in this situation is the girl right? And leave this right or wrong come to a point can you give him his days of adolescent days back? His innocence? Can you end his love for her? Erase her memories? Can you do this miss feminist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just by being the same gender you can't just predict the feelings of the guy - different people, different feelings.
      And "mutual" means the consent and here it will mean the agreement of the two.
      So how can you frame this question out of the blue?
      She *just* shared her piece of mind..

      Peace

      Delete
    2. If you have read my blog please read it again.. I wrote "if we did it mutually and we both loved each other..but due to some differences or some situations we had to apart." I meant there could be any reason of separation. Not specifically guy's mistake or girl's !!
      And yes if you love some one truly then there past, caste or virginity doesn't matter.🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts