Almighty's rulebook.!!

We all know this Almighty's rule book,
According to which I must know how to cook.
It teaches me to keep my eyes lower when I talk and, exhorts me on how should I walk?
The book doesn't let me make my choice,
Instead, it preaches me about how I should have a softer voice.
Jeans and skirts make my character objectionable.
They say,
"Girls don't wear these who are from families reputable!"
The book says,
I cannot consume alcohol,
Because my character again becomes questionable to all.
The book says, "talking loud isn't allowed." Because it isn't something that'd make your parents proud.
To the rule book I say,
"My clothes don't define my character, even the way I walk or the way I talk for that matter.
My life is my choice, the decision I make, I rejoice.
My life isn't lived by society,
To me it isn't the Almighty.
Who I am, I never made me shy, so who are you to question me why?
"I really don't need rule book,
Because there is so much more in me to look!"

Comments

Popular Posts